Monday 2 September 2013

Haul

Hello my lovelies!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I went away to see some family and forgot to take my camera so couldn't upload any pictures for my blog, silly me. Anyway I bought a few things about a week ago so I thought I would share them with you.

The first thing I bought was a crop top in the sale from Republic for only £3 and it was originally £15. I love the patterns and its really bright which is something I wouldn't usually wear. 

I also bought some black jeans with a few gold studs around the pocket from Miss Selfridge in the sale for £10 but my camera seems to have deleted the picture of it. 

The next thing I bought was one the Baby Lips in Cherry me which i was so happy to get hold of. I wish i could have got more. I will be posting a review soon. 

When we went to visit our family we went out one day and we found a little shop, it was so pretty inside but it was actually a charity shop but I didn't even realise until my mum told me. Anyway I picked up this one top which I saw in the window, I absolutely love the pattern it was originally from asos and for only £4 i couldn't say no! I wish i had more time to look around but it was late when we found it.

The last thing i bought was a concealer which my friend had recommended for me because my other one had ran out and i was looking for a different one to try. This is in the colour medium and was only £1.99.

I hope you enjoyed this post 


1 comment:

  1. Nice info. Keep the useful info coming!
    mayhem rumour marmalard technicality sylphlike ninuza sommars beas stimulus waves asmara cinder electroencephalogram dimsal toomines laurels
    jeux de voitures

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it, be sure to leave your blog links as I love reading new blogs x