Monday 19 August 2013

I'm back for good

Hello my lovelies!


As you can tell from the title I'm back blogging again, yay. I'm back for good now. As you can see I've changed the design of my blog and I'm very happy with it and now cant wait to start to blogging again. As it's the summer holiday I have a lot of time to write posts so there should be quite a few posts coming up soon.

Also i managed to make a blog button after quite a lot of failed attempts, so if you would like to swap buttons feel free to comment and I would happily swap buttons. You can find the code on the side of my blog.

I cant wait to start blogging again properly, also feel free to leave your blog links below as I'm always looking for new blogs to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog I really appreciate it, be sure to leave your blog links as I love reading new blogs x